President Biden’s $400 Billion Home Care Plan raised more questions than answers. Part of the American Jobs Plan, the allotment for home care has caused concern about how eligibility will change, what impact It will have on acute-care hospitals and what it foretells about healthcare spending in the future.
In response to this spending plan, our team has created a white paper delivering a layered analysis that answers key questions and reveals how home care – which was deeply popular well before COVID – may change as this plan is set in motion.
The white paper details:
- How the plan helps some of the most vulnerable – and who it’s really for (this may surprise you).
- How the plan combats pay inequality.
- What path the plan provides to value-based care.
- Why overcoming barriers to the rise of home care is within reach.
- Which healthcare entities may win or lose as a result of these changes and future legislation around home care.